Answer the aftercited interrogations in ample sentences. Your answers should be 4-6 sentences, depending on the interrogation. Include page quantity in your responses so that you can advert end to the lection during the controversy or when examination interrogations.
Reading note: Focus past on Bourdieu’s ( 2001) public controversy and the issues from Europe and the U.S., rather than the issue of the Kabyle.
Questions for Bourdieu (2001), Virile Domination, pp. 22-42, 49-53, 56-68, 88-96:
1) What is the similarity betwixt socialization and the habitus of men and women?
2) What is symbolic fury? How is it akin to gender?
3) What is manliness? What is its commodities on men?
4) How is virile sway reinforced by the occupational constituency and by gender kinsmen in the workplace?
5) According to Bourdieu (2001:63), why and how do women, lower virile sway knowledge their bodies as a “body-for-others”?
6) How bear gender kinsmen alterable in fresh times? In what ways bear they not alterable?