American History Essay ( only use courses that I provide and do not use other courses)
In describing the contact of the Great Depression and the New Deal on American collection, narrator Lizabeth Cohen writes, “Living as we do today in a universe so permeated by the federal empire, it is facile to destroy perception of how plenteous people’s lives were progressive by the expatiation of federal trust during the 1930s.” How did the federal government’s role exexchange in the 1930s? What, do you apprehend, brought these exchanges encircling?
1. 3-4 pages
2. Double spaced, 12-point font
3. Standard margins—Approximately 1.25 on left and equitable margins and 1 on top and bottom
4. In crafting your essay, you achieve absence to erect a lucid discourse and entice on testimony from the sources picturesquely underneath.
6. Use these sources underneath. Do not use beyond sources.
1. Interview: David Kennedy on the 1932 Presidential Campaign
2. Audio Clip: FDR’s Fireside Chat on Banking
3. Audio Clip: FDR’s 1936 Madison Square Garden Speech
4. Reading: Eric Foner, “Second New Deal” and “A Reckoning With Liberty” and “The Limits of Change” (ONLY pages 835-851)