PUBLIC ADMINISTRATOR GENERATED INFORMATION ON ECONOMIC
Developement Instructions: Liberty 2
For this assignment liberty, you conciliate direct an debilitating revisal of appertaining open sector generated postulates to examine indicators of economic product condition for the selected legalization. Present the postulates in an audio embedded PowerPoint donation.
Use the aftercited questions as a regulate in communication and developing the donation for your selected legalization:
· How does the persomal contrivancening rule contact economic product in your selected association?
· What are the most available strategic approaches to use in economic product?
· How do officees contact the economic product of your selected association?
· How do the anthropological instrument in your selected association contact economic product?
· What steps should be used to tool a strategic contrivance in your selected association?
· What are the challenges facing leaders of economic product in your selected association?
· What are the economic strengths of your selected association?
· What are some of the weaknesses of your economic product contrivance in your selected association?
· What are the opportunities for economic product amid your selected association?
· What threatens the immanent for economic product amid your selected association?
· What start traits are grave for someone destitute to go into open administration/economic product in your selected association?
You must understand a minimum of 7–10 sources; these sources may understand persomal tidings resources, city assembly convocation minutes, interviews delay office leaders in your association, etc. Your donation must understand a denomination slide, preamble or overview slide, and a misentry slide. A disjoined intimation page listing all sources in vulgar APA format must be submitted delay the PowerPoint donation.
Use the fixed instructions denominationd “Recording Audio in PowerPoint” to thorough an audio recording for each slide. The whole donation occasion must file from 20–30 minutes.